About Bryant-Berry, Inc.
Bryant-Berry, Inc. Electrical Contracting firm was founded in 1989 by Ron Bryant and Chris Berry. The firm was first incorporated in the State of Maryland on May 16, 1989 and since have expanded to become registered and licensed in the State of Virginia and the District of Columbia. The then owers’ vast knowledge of government and semi-public construction projects led the company into contracting in that arena initially, then expanded to;
- Tenant fit-out
- Fire Alarm
- Uninterruptedly Power Supply (UPS)
- Data Centers
- Historical Renovations
- Secured Facilities
Current Owner/President CEO, Todd Callaway purchased Bryant-Berry, Inc. in August of 2009 and has been upholding the standards and performance that first started this firm.
Bryant-Berry, Inc. is a proud and active member of the National Electrical Contractors Association (NECA), Washington, DC Chapter and the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers, Local Union 26.
Bryant-Berry, Inc.’s assets include the following:
- Full time estimating staff utilizing McCormick Estimating Software with labor efficiencies developed through past performances.
- In house controller utilizing AMSI Star builder Software for immediate processing of job cost in order to maintain cost control measures on all projects.
- Season Project Managers averaging over twenty years of experience.
- Long term field employees, especially at the Foreman level. All with formal training in the electrical field and licensed in the local jurisdictions.
- Current and up-to date certifications and educational courses.
- Master Electrical Licensing in all Washington Metropolitan Area jurisdictions.
- A Bonding capacity of over $20 million dollars.
- Long and outstanding relationships with local distributors and manufacturer’s representatives in the Washington Metropolitan Area.
Bryant-Berry, Inc. Always likes to welcome new clients. See Contacts above or call us at 301-419-3700